FASHION ICON

Fashion

14 februarie 2010

Favourite quotes from FRIENDS

Ross: What the hell are you doing, you scared the crap out of me!

 Monica: Guys can fake it? Unbelievable! The one thing that's ours! 

Chandler: I can handle this. "Handle" is my middle name. Actually, "handle" is the middle of my first name.

[Re: "If you had to give up sex or food, which would you pick?"]
Monica: Sex!
Chandler: Seriously. Answer faster.
Monica: I'm sorry, sweetie. When she said "sex" I wasn't thinking of sex with you.
Chandler: It's like a big hug.
Phoebe: Ross, how about you? Sex or food?
Ross: Sex!
Phoebe: What about sex or dinosaurs?
Ross: My God, it's like Sophie's Choice.
Phoebe: Joey, if you had to give up sex or food, which would you pick?
Joey: I don't know it's too hard.
Rachel: Come on, you have to answer.
Joey: Okay... sex. No, food. No, uh... I want both! I want girls on bread!


[Joey has packed an emergency kit with food, Mad-Libs and condoms]
Chandler: Condoms?
Joey: We don't know how long we're gonna be stuck here. We might have to repopulate the world.
Chandler: And condoms are the way to do that?

 Joey: Why do you have to break up with her? Be a man. Just stop calling.


Phoebe: Come on Ross, you're a paleontologist, dig a little deeper.


 Rachel : how do you expect me to grow if you don't let me blow?

Joey : Monica,relax!Go get a beer!I don't want a beer!!Who said it was for you?

Joey: Get your sorry, non-believer ass out of my chair.

Joey: Could you close that window? My nipples could cut glass over here.
Phoebe: Really? Mine get me out of tickets.

 :)) I could write them all but they are too many ,you should see Friends :D


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu